Wednesday, 18 April 2018

Bitrace - Decentralized Formula 1 Platform in Tunisia Powered by Blockchain

Bitrace - Decentralized Formula 1 Platform in Tunisia Powered by Blockchain

There is a global deficit of circuits worldwide, mainly in Europe. However, there is deterioration of most of the existing circuits. Moreover, circuits that can be used by the industry must be located in the south to be operational for a maximum period of time during the year. Although the availability of a motor circuit is likely to give more buoyancy to the economy and boost the country with the establishment of a high-tech industry. But still many companies and related agencies are not concerned with all these problems. Seeing this opportunity, an experienced Entrepreneur who brings over 25 years experience in Technology, Finance and Business Administration " Khaled Akid " plans to create a platfporm that focuses on developing the Tunisia Racing F1 City project.

Bitrace Investment Ltd, is a British investment company based in London, UK, which is a member of KJ Holdings Corp. This company will focus on developing the Tunisia Racing F1 City project, including in building an integrated sports compound surrounded by top-class hotel and recreational units in Hammamet, Tunisia. Bitrace is also planning to perform few acquisitions i.e. a Tour Operator, few Holiday resorts and introduce the payment using Bitrace Token within Tunisia, North African, and Southern Europe.

Bitrace has succeeded to finalize a deal with BDSwiss (one of Europe leading finacial institutions specializing in Forex and Binary Option trading), to allow its investors or trader to Trade Shares, Indices, Forex, Commodities and Cryptocurrency with CFD on BdSwiss, using Bitrace Token (BRF).

Bitrace with its Growth Strategy, will introduce the innovation of the cryptocurrency market via its platform that will not only revolutionize the way funding and services are provided within the project for the Tunisia Formula One racing only, but Bitrace will also bring access to seamless transactions and services, to all wishing to be involved.

Concerning the Tunisia Racing F1 City Project, Bitrace plan to sell 600 apartments and 300 villas; the off-plan selling will begin as soon as the project is launched in 2018. Bitrace also has a plan to have 30% as advance on payment for the booking of the villa or apartment.In 2021 and at the launch of the project, Bitrace will recover the remaining 70% of the price of villas and apartments and the remaining villas and apartments will be sold with 100% of the payment at the handing over of the keys.

BENEFIT FOR TOKEN HOLDER
Basically, you must have BRF tokens to be eligible for get some benefits apart from rising prices of token. You will be able to use your tokens to purchase many different products in the Tunisia Racing F1 City when it is finally complete, or purchase Timeshare for Holiday, flight tickets, rent cars in some Mediterranean country and many other things. Other interesting services that you might purchase are LaBelle and LeBeau services or make investments and trades using BDSwiss. Finally, you will also receive money for holding the tokens. 20% of the net profit of the construction of the Tunisia Racing F1 City will be distributed among the holders of the token.

CONCLUSION
Bitrace is an unusual and ambitious project, to say the least. The token wants to raise money to build a massive multi-sport complex on the coast of Tunisia. That multi-sport complex would seek to attract a Grand Prix event. To get the project started, Bitrace Investments Ltd. is seeking up to $57 million in funding through an ICO. There are a number of unusual things about the Bitrace Token project. The project isn’t due to be completed until January 2022. Token holders won’t receive any benefits until mid-2018, when they’ll begin to be able to book flights and rent cars in certain Mediterranean countries using tokens (but it’s unclear where tokens will be able to be spent or with which tour providers).

BITRACE TOKEN SALE
ICO Starts: 25 March 2018
ICO Ends: 25 April 2018
Token For Sale: 356,264,000 BRF
Token Price: 1 BRF = $0.1-$0.15
Minimum Purchase: 100 BRF
Accept Payment: ETH, BTC, BCH
Soft Cap: $3,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: $57,626,400 USD

BITRACE SOCIAL LINK
Wbesite: https://www.bitrace-token.com/
Whitepaper: https://www.bitrace-token.com/whitepaper
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2678267.0
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrace.token/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitraceToken
Telegram: https://t.me/bitrace
Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrace
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Bitrace

Credit by: Meggie Diaz
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

ICO Future is media platform that provide review about upcoming cryptocurrency project, such as Bitcoin, Etherum, Blockchain, Fintech, Forex, Digital Currency, Investment, and Initial Coin Offering.